Playlist

Friday, May 13, 2011

Update.

Friendlies.

I've been missing you. Idk if you've had these issues but blogger hasn't been working for a couple days. Read only mode is lame. Bleh. But we're back in action.

We've been working on cleaning up our place. (: More photos soon.

My new big news........
(:

Last night I got a letter in the mail with my brand spanking new MT cosmetology license. Yup. That's right. I PASSED. I passed my boards exam and now I'm in. As of now I've passed and completed everything that I know I need to. First my ND cosmetology exams. My national massage exam. And now my MT cosmetology exam. (: I was so amped to recieve the skinny little envelope (in this case the fat envelope means you failed and they're letting you know what you've done wrong), I prayed so much over these results and I'm so thankful.

The next couple weeks are busy, busy for this girl. Maybe if I post my to do's up here for you I'll be able to keep my thoughts straight.

Next week is my last week at an English Touch.
Next weekend is Rhea's bridal shower and bachlorette party. (Saturday)
Sunday is Sidney High School's graduation.
I need to get those gifts in order.
The following week is the last week of school.
     I'm subbing two days.
     I have to meet w/ my xc teams and pass out their summer schedules.
Friday is rehersal.
Saturday WEDDING.
Then Tuesday I start at daycare!

SO much. Ahh. Please hold me together? Ha.

I love you all.
Sweet dreams.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats girlie! You are done with everything! WHOO HOO!! Nice work!
    I'm loving keeping up with you!
    Oh BTW, I checked out YoungHouseLove and I stayed up super late reading and reading! LOVE IT!!!
    MISSYOURSWEETFACE and Erik's too, I guess! HAHAHA! :)

    ReplyDelete