Playlist

Monday, May 9, 2011

Sneak Peek.

Two car loads and five pickup loads after 6 am, I'm taking a break to give you a preview of our new place! I have so much to fill you in on, but all I have time for now is a few pictures.

First floor:

Walking in the back door is a (SO AWESOME FOR US) mud room. Yes, I own that washer and that dryer! (: Whoop.



 Then you walk into the kitchen.


Through the kitchen is the living room.



And off the living room is the first bed room.


A quick view of the front door, also off the living room.


Turning around from the front door, to the right is a bath room and then the stairs.



Second floor:
At the top of the stairs, storage!


Second bedroom.


Third bedroom.


And the second bath room.


Best part! The view out our front window and the view from our back porch, fields! Yes. That's where we live. In the middle of awesome. (: (Amen, Adam Bayne?)



This is what our living room looked like after I dropped off one pickup load and one car load. We are going to have fun going through everything tonight! Baha.


And a quick shout out to my man. Thank you Erik for buying the laundry detergent I love, even though you despise the fact that it's unscented. Thank you. Thank you. I appreciate that. (:


Last photo. I had to throw this in there. After seeing this in the driveway I knew for sure it was time to quit packing and start fishing! (: Buuut. I stayed focussed.


Okay. Time to peace out. We have SO much to do. More soon. COMEVISIT. (:
Love you!

1 comment:

  1. Katie- Your new place looks awesome! I am so excited for you. Good luck unpacking.
    -Vanessa

    ReplyDelete