Playlist

Monday, December 5, 2011

Silent Night.


Tonight I'm working on Christmas presents by light of my sewing maching and a night light. I have on my From the Inside Out (by Hillsong United) Pandora radio station. It's so majestic. I'm so at peace.

I'm so thankful for this sweet night.

I got a text today from someone that is so important to me that I haven't heard from in awhile.

Erik got word that he's going to have a phone conversation tonight that he's been waiting for.

Change is in the air for us. We're prepping for whatever it is that God has in store for us next.

This evening just feels so good and so right and I couldn't be more thankful.

We'll have news to share soon. I'm saying prayers that tonight will tug at your heart the way it has mine. I hope life's so sweet to you. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment