Playlist

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

This weak.


One of my beautiful best friends miscarried her child this week. My godchild. <3 Please send love and prayers to her and the father. Pray for their strength, their peace, their healing and that their relationships, with the Lord and with each other, carry them through this. Together. They are two of my favorite people in the world. This week has been heart breaking.

Quick follow up. Jen, I will be so happy to have you as my first client! (: The moving sale was a bust, promise to get a hold of you and Bryan for the next one!

This has been an exhausting week, I'm very much looking forward to the long holiday weekend. Thanksgiving is my favorite. It will be the perfect opportunity for everyone to rest and recoup. What are you Thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment