Playlist

Friday, November 18, 2011

Casual Friday.

I never, never, never, never, never wanted a job were I had to dress up and was stuck wearing anything other than exactly what I wanted or was comfortable in. I am happy with my place right now, but obviously substitute teaching is not my calling. The two days that I love enjoy to sub the most are:

1. Days when I am subbing for a gym teacher. Yup. SWEAT PANTS. I eat that up.

2. FRIDAY when I get to wear JEANS!

When I'm working all week I live for this day. I take that back. I live for coming home everyday after school and changing first thing into my sweats! But secondly I look forward to Friday all week because I get to dress casual! (:

I also very much enjoy when the schools host themed dress up days for events such as homecoming week. I feel more comfortable in my wacky Wednesday get-up than my profesional attire. Bleh.

It's just not my style.

SOMEDAY. I will own my own salon. (: I will be my own boss. And I will wear what I want to work, and I couldn't be more thrilled for that day. Until then it's building hunting for this girl!

The end. I love you.

1 comment:

  1. I will definitely be one of your first customers Katie!! :) CAN'T WAIT!!!

    ReplyDelete