Playlist

Friday, April 29, 2011

8 minutes.

I know I said I wouldn't be back on again until Tuesdayish. Buuut.

Today I spent the day teaching high school French, right now I have a whopping eight minutes before the bell rings to signal the weekend. I know, I'm officially the worst sub in the world, blogging while in class. Right now I'm teaching French 4 which means there are only seniors in this class. They're busy plugging away on their final projects and there are only two of them in the room right now. I think I'm alright. When you sub, you have to come prepared w/ something to do or you're going to spend the day passing out assignments and then counting the different colored tiles on the floor or reading the cliqued posters on the wall. I spent my today reading blogs. Which, exhausting as it was reading the screen all day, I thoroughly enjoyed. I seriously think it's exhausting.

My point of this post is I've spent the last week scouring Pintrest which is my newest obsession and other's blogs for inspiration for our future (as in less than two weeks from now) home. Looking at others photos and reading about their lives, they're always so attractive aren't they? [P.S. Here is our stance on Glamour and Dishonesty. We promise to always be real w/ you.] It's hard to see the appealing lives of others and not want that. But my conclusion is, maybe it's a "the grass is greener" sort of situation. I think to have that, that life that rocks, that everyone reads about and wants, it has to be about doing what's right for you. What is it that makes you the most alive? Do that. And then share. You just might bring life to someone who wasn't sure where to find it.

Don't just live, be alive.

Have the best weekend. We love you. Sincerely.

No comments:

Post a Comment