Playlist

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Back!

Hola Followers!
Happy(belated)Easter!

I have missed you. I'm sorry Erik refused to blog while I was gone. What a brat. Ha. I feel like I have so much to fill you in on. Here's a quick little update on us.

PROMHAIR!!!!!!!! I did hair for 5 girls for Sidney's prom, here's a sneak peak.







Erik bought a new car.



The last day of March I was parked by the middle school while I was subbing there for the day. I came outside after work to find my car had been hit and run totalled. I don't have a photo for you, but it wasn't pretty. The mirror was hanging off the whole drivers side was dented in, so badly the back door won't open, there were pieces of my car laying down the street. The best part..drum roll please..THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT. (: Ha. Awesome, right? But it was a Thursday so that was a blessing (Grey's Anatomy was on, nothing could take the joy out of that for me).

That week Erik's brother Josh and sister-in-law Amber had a baby. Lily! Here's uncle Erik. (:


Precious!

We took our first road trip in the new car to visit our great friends Devin and Ashley for Devin's graduation from BYU Idaho and the blessing of their son Crew! We were so excited to meet him and spend the time w/ their families!





Such a great trip! They're seriously so much of who we are.

I got a new job doing massage in town, at a little place called An English Touch (yes, my boss is from England!). It's a very short term thing, but a great experience. I'm still subbing a couple days but mostly massaging until May 31 when I go back to my daycare for the summer! Ekblad Development Center in Williston, ND. I'm so, so excited to spend the summer their w/ my kids. I can not wait. Ahh, love you EDC family!

Erik spent Easter at home w/ his family.
I spent Easter at home w/ my family.
(:

This coming weekend I go to Billings to take my boards to get my cosmetology license in MT. And the next week Erik and are......MOVING! (: So amped. We'll have a new place about a half of a mile from where we are now, but we're SO excited to be moving and to finally have our own space. It will be so nice. I have no doubt I'll like my parents so much more then. (: Ha.

Either way. I love you all so much. I have to peace out and read a little of my Bible then study up w/ my manicans (thrilling, bleh).

How are you?

2 comments:

  1. OMG YOU guys have been busy! I'm sorry about your car. That's TERRIBLE! Glad Grey's could lift your spirits though! So where are you moving? Are you renting or buying!? I'm so excited for you guys to have your own space! WHOO HOO!!
    Miss you alotalotalotalotalot!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will be renting. You guys are invited for dinner as soon as we're moved in! Did you have a great time in Iowa? I can not wait for us to have our own space! It will be SO nice! I'll post more on the new place soon. (: MISSYOULOVEYOU!

    ReplyDelete