Playlist

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Bahaha.

SO every three months I have to take pills for ten days. I start taking them on the 27th. Normally I have a reminder on my phone on the 20th to go pick up my pills so I have them by the 27th. I also put reminders in my phones on when I'm really for new contacts (every two months). I love new contacts so much so normally when my two months is up I wait until these ones feel like they're ready to go and then I switch them out for new ones.

Either way. As you either know or don't know, ha, I've been having phone issues lately. I finally have a new working phone so the other day when I lost a contact I put in a new pair and marked two months from the date in my phone. I decided it would also be a good time to figure out the last time I had my pills and put that in my phone as well. It happens to be the end of this month that I'm scheduled to take them again. So I go to the 20th on my phone and make a new appointment for that day. I always shorten the wording up and this one ended up saying:

Get Pills. Take 27.

As in, get the pills today and take them on the 27th. Buuut. I realized if for some reason anyone else would happen to see that it probably would be misinterpreted. Bahahaha. So. I changed it in advance to say something to the effect of Get pills take on 27th.

I just wanted to share my laugh with you. I hope you're having the best week.

Today I was a second grade teacher. Fun. Tomorrow is my last day off before Christmas vaca, I'm going to Williston to have a waffle/study/destressCaliannbeforefinals party w/ my WSC Massage Family. Yayy! Thursday I start work as the high school spanish teacher maybe I should say profe de espanol. ;) Either way, I'm starting my countdown to December 22nd at 1pm now. (:

Love you. God bless.
Kate. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment