Playlist

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thursday.

I love Thursday. Love. Actually, that's dishonest. I don't actually appreciate Thursday at all. Friday-Eve, okay, I can dig that. But more importantly the first thing to come out of my mouth on a Thursday morning is, "GREY's ANATOMY." I love, love, love it. Most days Erik will leave for work and he's lucky to get a "love you" from me before he walks out the door but on the average Thursday morning I'm popping straight up in bed shouting "Are you so excited for Grey's Anatomy?" at him before he can say good morning. Then comes his response of eye rolling. For this reason Thursday is my favorite day of the week. I look forward to Grey's Anatomy. If I happen to be traveling (in the car) while it's on, I'm devistated. If I have to miss an episode I'm watching it online the next morning while I'm eating breakfast and brushing my teeth. I love it. When I do get to watch Grey's Anatomy it is the only time all week that I will sit with in two feet of the tv and ignore everything else that is going on. I love it.

I am not a big television person. I am a fan of Grey's Anatomy, in case you didn't catch that from paragraph one, One Tree Hill and Hannah Montana. Love. I currently switched from Verizon to Sprint which has been a struggle for me. My phone is smarter than I am. Really. It's complex. Everything is new and confusing, but I found last night that I can watch Disney Channel (on Sprint TV) from my phone. Does is get greater than that? This morning as I applied my makeup I got to watch an episode of Hannah MT on my cell phone! Amazing. Honestly, I will always be a big five year old. I promise.

Erik is a fan of The Biggest Loser. And football. Actually, saying he is a fan of football is misleading. Erik is a Boise State University fan. Erik loves his Broncos, "his boys." Those are his tv days. Tuesday and Gameday. Your weeks calander may start with Sunday, (followed by Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday) but ours goes something like: Day, Day, Fat people, Day, Grey's Anatomy, Gameday, etc. Haha. I feel like I'm making us out to be television obsessed. We're not. More like event prioritized? If something is going on that matter's to us, that's how we title our days. Fair? (:

IN TWO SLEEPS WE LEAVE FOR IDAHO.

You know how when you're trying to tell a story and realize it won't make sense unless you tell about another previous event and another. I feel that way here. Like I have so many things to say it's hard for me to focus on one subject so I'm going to cut myself off here for today. Have the best _____day. Please fill in the blank with whatever it is for you today. (:

God Bless. Love you. Katie. (:

1 comment:

  1. I will always be a big five year old too!!! I was totally jacked when I bought Beauty and the Beast the other day!!! LOL

    AND my phone is smarter than me too. It drives me crazy. I know there is no way I will EVER use it to its full potential because I have no idea how.... HA!

    ReplyDelete