Playlist

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

To Make You Feel My Love.

My first year at Williston State College my roomies and I would have the most fabulous No Electricity Nights. Seriously, SO GREAT. We would shut off all of the lights, light candles all over the room, we would use electricity to play music and then we'd just hang out. We'd chill or chat. Bond and dance. We seriously had the best times when we had no electricity nights, it was the b-e-s-t way to relax and destress. I love those nights so much. Tonight I heard Adele's version of To Make You Feel My Love and it just brought me back to those amazing nights with my roommates. I feel like it would be a perfect No Electricity song. Do yourself a favor, give yourself a break and try it. Dare you. Love you.

1 comment:

  1. Adele is so amazing. Brought tears to my eyes. I love your No Electricity Nights, Katie :D Super idea. :D

    ReplyDelete