Playlist

Monday, October 3, 2011

This Week.

This week's a busy one. I am not, not a public speaking fan. Repeat, not. This week is Sidney's Homecoming so as Cross Country coach I have to THREE TIMES. Three times in one week. So. If I make it through with out dying of anxiety, Erik's parents are coming to spend the weekend with us. We're SO excited for the weekend, we can't wait to spend time with Greg and Micki. We always love going to Idaho and love spending time with Erik's family and this is the first time they're coming to stay with us. We're thrilled! Buuuut, first we have to make it through the week. Bleh. Our time with them couldn't come at a more perfect time. It will be so nice to have them here. After the stress of SHS's Homecoming and the work put into prepping for company, it will be so great to just have a fun weekend!

SO. I just wanted to drop in and prep you. I'm making Erik's niece Lily a game day tutu. We bought her the CUTEST Boise State jersey and I've been working on the most fabulous orange tutu (ahh, I die) to go with it. SO CUTE. Either way. I plan to finish that this week, and get a post up about it and the how to's of DIY tutu making for a friend who's interested in making them for her wedding. I'm going to have to put our home updates on hold a little longer. (:

We love you. Wish me luck with the week! Bleh. So thankful I have the BEST weekend to look forward to. (: What's going on in your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment